How many of you lovely ladies have ever been taking a nice relaxing stroll enjoying a beautiful day only to be interrupted by the sweet sound of "Hey Baby. Let me holla at you for a second."
Oh Romeo how you make me swoon!!
BUT for those of you ladies who are not so impressed, the struggle to not do a 180 and whack-a-toolbag is very real!!! I know how you feel and I am here to help. First of all, let's all take a quick relaxing breath together to calm those frayed nerves....whooo saaaa..... Good!
Now here are some tips to help you survive the "Hey Baby Toolbags" of the world::
1) Just Keep Walking. I am not saying that this guy will stop talking to you but eventually you will be out of ear shot. Problem Solved.
2) Turn Around and Give the Jenna Marbles Face. So if you have attempted to keep walking and he follows you, just turn around right in front of him, freeze, and give him the most distorted face you can make. Now the trick to this step is not in the face it's self but in the execution of holding the face for however long he continues to stand with you. No matter what he does or says or how long he stays in your presence, you must remain motionless and staring at him with that lovely distorted face. This may take 5 seconds or 5 hours so get ready test you human statue skills!!
3) Whip Out The Ninja!! If you are one of those ladies who is a bit impatient and is unwilling to waste your precious time waiting for the Jenna Marbles Face to kick in, then become a ninja!! Or at least give the appearance that you're a ninja. Firmly plant those feet, squat down a bit, place your hands in the ninja fighting position. And to top it all off give a few ninja battle cries like my personal favorite "AHHH YA!!"
4) Unleash The Female Tongue of Death!!! Everyone knows that females are born with the ability to inflict some serious wounds with our quick insult throwing tongues of death, men never stand a chance in the face of a heated woman. So release your God given talent and give that toolbag a piece of your mind!!
5) And if all else fails... drop that Grade A slice of rotten meat off your nearest bridge!!
I hope these tips help you over your own "Hey Baby" Toolbag as they have helped me and if you have any other suggestions or helpful tips, please feel free to share them in the comments below :-)
That's all for now :-)
And always remember: In Daily Life, The Struggle Is Real